Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Welcome to Year of Pig and Farewell to Year of Dog!

My every years are commonly incoming and outgoing with some incomplete resolutions. I had been trying very harder to make my resolution successful but due to many, many choices, I sometimes aborted my plans and also delayed some plans relating to my needs. I better get more serious about getting my old resolutions done before the end of 2007.
I had wonderful three days' holiday - Chinese New Year although I am non-Chinese but my wife is modern Chinese. I bid farewell to Year of the Dog and welcome Year of the Pig, hoping for the best year I have achieved. Ahh... I am now in 30s and no longer in young adulthood. I better watch out for my health's sake. Health is always WEALTH!

Tags: , ,

No comments:

88 Famous Singapore Blogs